After much anticipation and hours of working on this, I’ve put together the best of the best Gift Guides for 2020 covering everything from Women, Men, Teens, Boys, Under $100 quality gifts, Luxury wish list, and cant-live-without home indulgences. Since we’re all probably doing the majority of shopping from home this year, I hope you find this helpful! To shop, you can click on the images directly and I’ve also numbered and linked the text below to make it a bit more helpful for both US and UK shopping!
All the items here are things I own and love using. They are my favorites and sure to make any woman happy. Jenny Bird jewellery is all I’m wearing these days, it’s well made and well priced. The Celine sunglasses are a shape that looks great on just about everyone. And, I’ve included some of my lustful beauty items which I can’t live without.
1. ANITA KO Huggies 18-karat white gold diamond earrings ($1,275) | 2. SILK Adult silk face covering ($39) | 3. CELINE Cat Eye Sunglasses ($345) | 4. ALANUI Bandana Knit Cardigan (£975) | 5. JENNY BIRD Toni Link Bracelet ($125) | 6. JENNY BIRD Carter Choker ($125) | 7. SAINT LAURENT Leather Shoulder Bag (£1,190) | 8. PACO RABANNE Chainmail Earrings ($224) | 9. MZ SKIN Led Light Therapy Treatment Device (£385) | 10. FRANKIE SHOP Sweatshirt (£147) | 11. YUZEFI Basket Small Tote ($390) | 12. DYSON Air Wrap Complete Set ($549) | 13. DIOR Rouge Refillable Lipstick Set ($180) | 14. TOM FORD Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum ($200) | 15. FRANKIE SHOP Track Pants (£141) | 16. THE DAILY EDITED customizable cosmetic case set ($140)
This Men’s Gift Guide was carefully curated with Gregor’s help. He has great style, likes the latest gadgets and is often styling my friend’s husbands without even knowing it. I’m regularly asked what Gregor is wearing and buying, here I’ve included his favorites this year.
1. Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay A1 Portable Bluetooth Speaker (£230) | 2. TDE Chestnut Brown Pebbled Toiletry Bag ($130) | 3. YATAY Neven recycled-polyester low-top trainers (£244) | 4. MONCLER Panelled Wool-Blend and Quilted Shell Down Bomber Jacket (£645) | 5. TDE Black Nylon Suit Bag ($180) | 6. LE LABO Beard Oil ($62) | 7. BANG & OLUFSEN QI Charging Pad (£110) | 8. Crockett & Jones Boots (£430) | 9. PANTHERELLA Waddington pack of two cashmere-blend socks ($75) | 10. APPLE WATCH ($932) | 11. KIEL’S Essentials Set ($59) | 12. BEATS BY DRE Noise Cancelling Headphones ($349) | 13. LE LABO Bergamote 22 Cologne ($280) | 14. Whisky Ice Cube Molds ($24.99) | 15. Dacasso Classic Leatherette Mat Desk pad ($106) | 16. TDE Black Recycled Nylon Packing Cube Set ($140) | 17. Whisky Glass Gift Set of 2 ($36) | 18. Waterford Decanter ($295)
I went to my in-house expert for this list, Georgina! As a 12 year old, ready for her teenage years, these are all her current favorite items. The Stoney Clover items are all customizable, they ship within the week, and make for fabulous presents. Gigi uses her duffle bag and toiletry pouch for sleepovers and her mini backpack as a purse – they are a sure winner under the tree for any teen! I’ve been well advised that teens really want anything to make their room feel cool. I have included Gigi’s new room favorites: the LED lights for around the bed and a remote control, ceiling star projector and speaker all-in-one which links to a phone to also play music. With so much more time at home for these kids, let them have some fun decorating their room.
1. Seafoam Jewelry Box ($123) | 2. STONEY CLOVER ‘Glam’ Small Pouch ($129) | 3. BEATS Headphones ($199.99) | 4. APPLE AirPods ($159.99) | 5. MADE Sherpa Rug ($265) | 6. STONEY CLOVER Tye Dye Fanny Pack ($118) | 7. STONEY CLOVER Customizable Duffle bag ($198) | 8. FACETORY Sheet Masks ($25) | 9. Light Projector and Speaker ($34.99)| 10. BATH BOMBS ($22.99) | 11. BAUBEL BAR Pave Initial Bracelet ($32) | 12. STONEY CLOVER Classic Mini Backpack ($128) | 13. OODIE (£29.99) | 14. L’Occitane Holiday Set ($34) | 15. LED Strip Lights ($33.99) | 16. TDE Customized Suitcase ($390)
It is all about gaming and electronics for boys these days. If you were lucky to score the new XBOX or PS5 major kudos to you, I’m still on the hunt! I have included Truman’s entire wish list of items, he deserves to be spoiled as I have Christmas and his birthday the next day on the 26th to shop for.
1. Gaming Chair ($139) | 2. BEATS Headphones ($179.99) | 3. Xbox Wireless Controller ($74.99) | 4. Gaming Laptop ($849)| 5. APPLE AIRPODS ($159.99) | 6. Underwater Scooter ($485) | 7. NINTENDO Switch Lite ($199) | 8. NIKE Air Jordans ($139) | 9. RAZOR Scooter ($139) | 10. LEGO Architecture Skyline ($39.99) | 11. LED Hover board ($199) | 12. Soccer Ball Set ($18) | 13. APPLE WATCH ($358) | 14. Gaming Zone Wall Decal ($9.99) | 15. PS5 Spider Man Game ($49)
Most of these gifts I have given time and time again, on many an occasion. They are the perfect presents for friends and teachers. I myself, own all of these items on here and enjoy using them all. From the silk mask to slippers, to the monogrammed scarf or cashmere socks and great beauty sets all under $100!
1. L’Occitane Set ($65) | 2. TDE Monogrammed Cosmetic Case ($80) | 3. Jenny Bird Earrings ($95) |4. 111SKIN Rose Gold Sheet Masks 5 ($95) | 5. TDE Monogrammed Journal ($50)| 6. Azurina Customizable Cros Bag ($73) | 7. Wickstead Vase ($46) | 8. Ralph Lauren Holiday Candle ($80) | 9. AESOP Essentials Set ($70) 10. Slippers ($18)| 11. Cashmere Socks ($45) | 12. Monogram Scarf ($46) | 13. Cowshed Comforts Set ($78) | 14. SLIP silk face mask ($39) | 15. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set ($45)
The LUST items for those with a larger budget. These are the MAJOR WISH LIST items which are sure to make even someone who has it all, smile when receiving.
1. CHRISTIAN DIOR Houndstooth Cape (£1,100) | 2. BOTTEGA VENETTA CASETTE ($2,800) | 3. PRADA NYLON SHOULDER HANDBAG ($1,326) | 4. RALPH LAUREN CHESS SET ($2,660) | 5. GIANT Diptyque Candle ($340) | 6. AUGUSTINUS BADER Rich Cream Duo Set ($397) | 7. 55 inch Samsung Art TV ($1,497) | 8. Rimowa Essential Trunk ($1,020) | 9. Olivia Von Halle Silk Pajamas ($613) | 10. Anita Ko 18kt Rose Gold Diamond Fan Earrings ($9,560) | 11. Hermes Avalon Pillow ($715) | 12. Christian Dior Belt (£740) | 13. Gucci Throw ($1,167)
Since we are all spending more time at home, these are some of things I think we will all want now, more than ever. The Dyson vacuum is life changing, I’ve never enjoyed cleaning more. Included here are lots of items to keep yourself and family entertained at home, from chic speakers to a backgammon set and cozy items from the Soho House robe to Jo Malone candles, which are always burning in our house.
1. 18kt Gilded Dessert Plates ($293) | 2. Soho Home Robe ($113) | 3. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Candle ($69)| 4. Acrylic Backgammon Set (£225) | 5. Ralph Lauren Pillow ($166) | 6. Ralph Lauren Cashmere Throw ($793) | 7. 2 Glass Candlesticks ($250)| 8. DYSON Vaccum ($499) | 9. Nespresso Coffee Machine ($279)| 10. 8-piece Leather Desk Set ($453)| 11. Anissa Kermiche Salt and Pepper Shakers ($65) | 12. Ralph Lauren Bamboo Frames ($166) | 13. Bang & Olufsen Beosound 2 Wireless Multiroom Speaker, Brass-Tone ($2,250)| 14. Reidel Set of 6 Cabernet Wine Glasses ($177)